Digital E-Learning always trying to find for fresh voices and powerful messages to share ! We publish unique, high-quality articles that focus on creativity, writing, editing, publishing, and everything in between. We’re looking for original content that helps writers improve their craft.
If you’d wish to submit a post to Digital E-Learning, we would love to hear from you ! Please send/submit your post to email@example.com after reading and acknowledge below guidelines:
By submitting the post to Digital E-Learning, you agree to comply with ALL of our rules and requirements.
- All submissions must be original and unique and not previously posted online.
- The subject line of your email should be ‘GUEST POST’ and if you wish to be anonymous please include ANONYMOUS in the subject line of your email. (e.g. ‘GUEST POST- ANONYMOUS’).
- Please send the content in word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Articles/post should be between of 1200-3000 words (Add images if possible).
Rule 1: All the images/ Videos/ Content used in the Blog must be original and not a Copyrighted content. Content submission must be unique, well organized and of High quality.
Rule 2: Every reference, claim, quote, or acknowledgment must be backed up with evidence and links to the original source. Submissions making claims without citing or linking to sources are rejected.
Rule 3: Content must be written in fluent U.S. English and free of spelling, grammatical, and language issues.
Rule 4: For proper SEO, titles should be between 40 and 50 characters, and subtitles should be between 140 and 156 characters long
Rule 5 : No personals Promotions is allowed
Rule 6 : The Post should be related to any of these topics listed below :
- Lean Manufacturing/ Lean Management
- Project Management
- Six Sigma (Green Belt/ Black Belt) Tools
- Quality Assurance and Quality Controls Tools
- Ms Office Tutorials
- Mechanical Engineering
We reserve the right to accept or reject guest post submissions. You will get a confirmation email that your submission has been received. It may take time for your post to be published. We appreciate your patience.
We look forward to hearing from you ! So what are you waiting for Go ahead and submit your Guest Post and we will Publish.